Your spectacular evening will start with a champagne cocktail reception and silent auction, complete with hors d'oeuvres and the opportunity to mingle with Disney legends. You'll then be escorted into the beautiful ballroom of the Sheraton Park Anaheim (next to the Anaheim Convention Center) where more than a dozen Disney celebrities, legends, artists and Broadway stars will be in attendance. Every dinner table will contain at least one celebrity guest, which ensures that you won't soon forget this wonderful event.
Dine like kings and queens on this sumptuous feast:
- Mixed field green salad with sliced apple, baby tomatoes, crumbled bleu cheese and candied pecans, balsamic dressing
- Petite filet of beef and breast of chicken
- Roasted baby red potatoes, haricot verts & baby carrots, cabernet demi glaze, shiitake cognac cream sauce
- Assorted rolls
- Marble chocolate torte with dark chocolate curls served with fresh raspberries, white chocolate & raspberry coulis
Let Us Entertain you!
As dinner wraps up, some of Broadway's brightest young stars will entertain us in a remarkable cabaret-style performance of Disney songs hosted by the fabulous Michael-Leon Wooley (Louis the Alligator from Disney's Princess and the Frog). We'll share a touching tribute to the beloved and recently departed Diane Disney-Miller by Imagineering Legend, Marty Sklar. And we'll wrap up the evening with the opportunity to bid on some rare and fun works of art and treasures in support of Ryman Arts.
This is one of those once in a lifetime opportunities that you just can't miss, an elegant evening with Disney's finest which also supports a charity near and dear to many in the Disney community.
Support the arts and indulge in an evening of Disney delights!
Join this constellation of fantastic personalities as we celebrate the great works of the Ryman Arts Foundation.
Your Hosts For The Evening
- Marty Sklar (Disney Imagineering Legend)
- Diane Brigham (Executive Director of Ryman Arts)
- Alice Davis (Disney Imagineering Legend)
- Bob Gurr (Disney Imagineering Legend)
- Dick Jones (Disney Voice Acting Legend - Pinocchio)
- Floyd Norman (Disney Animation Legend)
- Margaret Tinker Bell Kerry (Live Action Model for Tinker Bell)
- Mike Peraza (Art Director for Disney's the Little Mermaid and Concept Artist for such films as Aladdin and Beauty and the Beast)
- Michael Leon Wooley (Louis the Alligator from Princess and the Frog)
- Anneliese van der Pol (That's so Raven, Belle on Broadway)
- Chandra Lee Shwartz (Wicked, Gypsy)
- J. Elaine Marcos (Annie and A Chorus Line)
- Michelle Loucadoux (Ariel in the Broadway cast of The Little Mermaid)
- Miller Tai (Tony Award winning Utah Shakespeare Festival)
- Sharon Wilkins (Dream Girls, Ain't Misbehavin')
Don't miss this wonderful evening of song, art, celebrity and extraordinary dining.
The Sheraton Anaheim Park Hotel has generously offered special room rates to those who would like to book a stay during our Gala weekend. Please use THIS LINK to book a discounted room at the Sheraton Anaheim Park Hotel.
Please note: Our special "VIP Experience" packages with Marty Sklar and Bob Gurr have completely sold out. However, we are providing a special opportunity to sponsor one of our celebrities and spend the evening seated by their side at the event (You will also receive a special VIP gift). Spend an evening with a legend and help Ryman Arts at the same time. Please contact DustySage@MiceChat.com for information on which stars are available, pricing and logistics.
Please share this event with your friends and family. Let's all do our part to support the Ryman Arts Foundation!
*If you would like to donate to the auction or sponsor the admission of one of our celebrities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org